Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome 2010......New Year, New Hope!


I always look forward to New Year's Eve. Each year my daughter reacts differently to New Year's celebration. Now that my little girl is almost 3, she is conscious of the things around her....fireworks amaze her just like most kids!

This year she simply never gets tired of entertaining us with her song numbers. I have LSS (last song syndrome) with those songs such as "salamat", "sana ngayong pasko" "jngle bells" , etc. She would sing these songs for countless number of times and request us (including grandpa and grandma) to watch while she sings (her own microphone), and at the end of each song requires us to clap for a really good performance.

Kids, they never fail to make you smile in everything they do..I so cherish every moment that my daughter discovers and explores the things around her.

Here's to a great 2010! Andi turns 3 in April.

CHEERS ANDI!

No comments:

Post a Comment